Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day






The fourth Thursday of November is Thanksgiving. There is a special holiday for Americans. Families get together on the day and have a big dinner. They eat turkey, corn, stuffing, beans, sweet potatoes, gravy and cranberry sauce. Traditional desserts are apple pie and pumpkin pie...

I recommend Boston Market for Thanksgiving dinner. My American friend invited me to Boston
Market for Thanksgiving dinner 2 years ago, then I knew that we can get almost all the food for Thanksgiving there. It's a very simple and easy way to have dinner there. Above all the food is very good!
Boston Market is a chain of American fast-food restaurants specializing in rotisserie chicken, turkey, meatloaf and roasted sirloin. Also they have a variety of side dishes. Also, we can buy their chilled food at supermarkets. I always have chilled food in the refrigerator.