Saturday, October 6, 2007

ESL of Bergen County Community Action Partnership (BCCAP)

I took BCCAP's ESL test on August 17th and have been waiting for their letter to inform me of the class schedule. The letter finally arrived last Friday, October 6th. Looking at the letter, my level is 2&3, Monday and Wednesday morning. Otherwise I have already started to study at another ESL school on the same schedule, so I had to change the schedule and telephone them. They said that they can't change the day class to a night class because they have already more than 30 people in the night class. Normally the maximum is 25 people. So I asked them if I could change to a lower class on Tuesday and Thursday morning. They said the lower one is beginner's level and it would be awful for me because it start with "How are you?" Otherwise I didn't have any option and thought that I will learn something from the class even it is for beginners and decided to study in the beginner's class.