Thursday, February 14, 2008

Spring Street Natural Reataurant & Bar



















I had a late lunch at Spring Street Natural Restaurant & Bar, which is an organic restaurant, at the corner of Spring St. and Lafayette St. in SOHO, Manhattan, as it's name describes. Most of their dishes are made of organic ingredients and they also offer vegetarian and vegan dishes. The restaurant has a large airy room and the atmosphere was good. I ordered a hot appletizer and creamy vegetable soup, and the Fritatta of the day. The hot appletizer was good and relieved my tired body. The Fritatta portion was big but the dishes didn't have much taste, so I had to add salt and pepper. The waiter was very friendly but rushed me a little bit and I could not be there for a long time. However I had a good lunch time looking at people coming and going in the Soho area from the restaurant's window.