Monday, August 27, 2007

Whole Foods Market / オーガニックスーパー



I went to a Whole Foods Market in Ridewood , NJ. I thought this market was only in Manhattan, but it's not so. I found some in NJ and got happy to know it. Whole Foods Market was founded in 1980 as one small store in Austin, Texas. It is now the world's leading retailer of natural and organic foods, with 199 stores in North America and the United Kingdom. The atmosphere of the market is just like Kinokuniya, full of posh people. Because of Ridgewood's good character, the number of posh people goes up. We can find fresh and beautiful displayed vegetables, bakery, hams, cheese and prepared foods which are good with wine and beer. Also they have supplements as a line of Whole Body. Among them, their private brand, "365 organic items everyday value" is my favorite. Even with being an organic product, the price is very reasonable.

On the left is a Whole Foods brand organic chocolate soy milk 946ml(@USD1.49) and rice drink.They have a lot of line ups for soy milk and rice drinks. I've never tried rice milk and bought it, but it is sold in Japan. On the right is a "365 everyday value" brand cranberry&peach juice measuring 1.89L(@USD2.99).


I wanted a Whole Food's green Eco bag, but it was out of stock. So I got this cooler back.
←Cute!